Marketing Specialist role available
We’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to help execute our marketing strategy to build brand awareness and support the growth priorities of the Gazing Red2Blue business.
Are you energetic, self-driven and creative? Do you have strong interpersonal skills and the confidence to liaise with stakeholders at every level throughout a business? Do you have experience planning, sourcing and creating engaging content? If so, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
You’ll also have:
- 1 to 2 years marketing experience with a specific interest in the world of sport
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A strong understanding of digital marketing including owned, earned and paid channels
- Motivation to work within a growing business and also in an independent role.
- Willingness to develop awareness through observation and research of the market area linked to mindset trends and mental skills especially in sport and business sectors.
This is a remote role, approximately 24hrs per week, with the requirement for some in-person meetings in London (approximately six times a year).
Roles & Responsibilities
You will undertake tasks to support our marketing strategy, which include, but are not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with the Gazing Red2Blue team and our Director of Coach Development in developing new ideas and initiatives to increase brand awareness and engagement on our Red2Blue programmes
- Working closely with our Communications Consultant to track and execute our Marketing Strategy priorities
- Working closely with our Communications Consultant to set up reporting, monitoring and measurement process to track ROI to marketing activities
- Leading the digital strategy across our website and social media platforms and other channels
- Ensuring effective channels to market, timely executed activities and sector specific campaigns
- Organising existing content
- Gathering new content and highlighting notable stories from our Ambassadors, Coaches and Athletes and creating content including video to share on our social media platforms with support from our graphics team
- Working with our CEO on specific Red2Blue examples and content
- Working with our Director of Coach Development to create and share content with our Coaches
- Creating a social media calendar and post daily on all Social Media channels
- Working with our web team to ensure site optimisation and support our Communications Consultant with changes/additions to web content
- Ensuring brand guidelines are followed in all communication
- Attending onsite meetings with Gazing Red2Blue marketing team and wider team when required.
Does this sound like you?
If you think you’re the right person to join our growing team, please apply by email to email@example.com attaching your current CV and expected hourly rate.
For more information about Gazing please visit our About Us page.
Due to the large number volume of applications we receive, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Therefore if we don’t get in contact with you within three weeks, your application has not been shortlisted. Thank you for your interest in Gazing.